Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- Lightest weight diving drysuit on the market.
- Breathable AirCore Inner Layer enhances your level of comfort.
- Patented Dual Layer System delivers safer, easier diving.
Jet setting soon? Prepare to stay warm and cozy on your adventure while being carefree when packing your drysuit. As the lightest weight diving drysuit on the market, you can say goodbye to over-weight luggage fees. It also packs very small to fit in your regular dive bag. During eventual surface intervals in warmer weather, you will appreciate the breathable materials which will help you to evaporate moisture away from your skin. The outer mesh layer won’t hold water, so it will quickly dry for your return flight home. Oh, and you will never run into maintenance issues with the quick seal replacements!
2XS/S, S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
Patented Dual Layer System delivers safer, easier diving
– Lightest weight diving drysuit on the market helps you avoid over weight luggage fees
– Breathable AirCore Inner Layer enhances your level of comfort
– Stretch Mesh Outer Layer dries rapidly and provides streamlining
– YKK Aquaseal® PU Dry Zipper offers smooth and easy operation
– Seal Lock Technology (SLT) Wrists & Flex Neck offer quick seal replacements
– PU Coated Knees extend the product life
– RapidZip System improves drying time and allows product to be upgraded
– Deluxe Suspender with 3D AirMesh Backpad secures drysuit in place
– Auto Exhaust Valve performs hands off buoyancy control
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Please return the item to the following address: