Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- Using your smartphone,DiverLog+ app allows you to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via Bluetooth.
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally-available standard batteries and maintains settings.
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes with 3 Transmitters Mixes up to 100% O2.
First in its class, the i470TC is an intuitive, stylish dive computer with Bluetooth communication and wireless air integration. With stylish and instinctive design, the watch-style i470TC dive computer is packed with features that will keep you connected and on all your dive explorations.
You can easily connect to Aqua Lung’s free Diverlog+ app on your mobile device to wirelessly log your dives and manage computer settings. After any dive, share your interesting data and photos on social media. Complete with hoseless air integration, 4 operating modes, and the ability to switch between 3 nitrox mixes and 3 transmitters, the i470TC will be a compact «mission. control» on your wrist.
Without transmitter, With transmitter
Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqua Lung’s free DiverLog+ app
– Using your smartphone, tablet or laptop, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
– Remotely control all your i470TC settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
– 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Freedive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Freedive).
– User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally-available standard batteries and maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
– Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes with 3 Transmitters Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restrictions.
Other Main Features:
– Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
– Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
– User selectable deep stop with countdown timer
– History Mode records last 24 dives
– User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
– Interface allows for easy settings preview and updates
Included in the Box:
– Digital Instruction Manual
– Safety Reference info
– DiverLog brochure
– Quick Reference card
– Lens Protector
– Battery Compartment Opening tool
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs.
Click here for full terms and conditions >