Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- Horizontal rear waterproof master-seal zip which is soft and flexible.
- Zips at the ankles.
- Hood with glide skin on the inside for extra grip and quick release.
The Flexa Graphene men’s wetsuit is a suit with an innovative graphene coating that can help increase body temperature.
Graphene fibre offers unique characteristics such as flexibility, durability, heat retention and strength. These are all characteristics that divers look for in a good wetsuit.
Tests have shown that graphene has the property of raising the temperature by 5 degrees when in contact with heat, in this case the body. The wetsuit is made of 7mm ultrastretch neoprene.
3L, 3W, 4L, 4W, 5W, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7
The main features of the Flexa Graphene semi-dry suit for men are:
– Maximum thermal comfort in the most critical areas thanks to the lining fabric, which is soft and warm with the addition of graphene that doesn’t let our body heat escape.
– Horizontal rear waterproof master-seal zip which is soft and flexible
– Zips at the ankles
– Knee pads made of supratex
– Hood with glide skin on the inside for extra grip and quick release
– S-seal technology for increased thermal comfort
– Innovative removable pocket
– Grip area on the wrists for tool attachment
– Easy donning and doffing thanks to ultra-elastic neoprene
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Please return the item to the following address: