Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- Suitable for wearing beneath wetsuits and drysuits up to depths of 100m
- Heat lasting 180-240 minutes
- Wireless controller, enabling temperature settings to be controlled under the water
- Heats up within minutes
The Thermalution Yellow Grade Plus heated vest is an excellent way of maintaining your body temperature on those long or particularly cold dives. The heating elements allow warmth in three different output levels to be injected back into your core, making the rest of your body and extremities feel toasty and warm.
The vest uses two rechargeable batteries that are mounted vertically beneath the arms to fuel the heating elements. The temperature output is controlled via remote units that can be fitted to your wrist or secured to your kit and features a simple slide switch button to cycle through the power levels. A low profile receiver mounted in the low back of the vest acknowledges the setting changes by gently vibrating, letting you know your commands have been received and actioned.
XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
- It’s slim, durable and weighs a mere 700g allowing you to have maximum flexibility and agility underwater whilst being lightweight at the same time.
- Three temperature settings, you can adjust the temperature of the thermal layer within your wetsuit, even underwater!
- This innovative product, which can go as deep as 100 meters, will spare you from cold dives, is super comfortable and stylish.
- Powered by two Lithium Polymer 7.4V batteries. These are the same type of batteries found in your mobile phone or mp3 player: no danger of radiation, electric shock or explosion
- They are compact and lightweight; a set consists of two 130g batteries.
- Battery pockets are positioned outside of the under-suit at the sides of the chest, under the arms offering maximum freedom of movement.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WIRELESS THERMALUTION:
- Suitable for wearing beneath wetsuits and drysuits up to depths of 100m.
- Non-metallic heating panel positioned on the back to warm up your core area
- Wireless temperature micro-controller with on/off switch, 3 temperature settings and light indication
- The wireless controller is on a wrist band eliminating the need to adapt your existing dry suit, enabling temperature settings to be controlled under the water.
- Built-in microchip within controller providing extra stability for temperature control
- Heats up within minutes
- Heat lasting 180-240 minutes (depending on temperature setting)
- High capacity lithium-polymer batteries
- Batteries can be recharged 500 times
- 100v~240v Universal dual battery charger
- Therapeutic Far Infra-red Technology (FIR)
- Fabric: Ultraviolet protective material for enhanced sustainability against solar radiation
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Click here for full terms and conditions >