Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- 1300 Lumens.
- IPX8 water-resistant down to 150 m depth.
- 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours at MEDIUM, 10 hours at LOW.
The Aqua Lung Seaflare will make an ideal primary dive torch and with its colour ID Beam and 1300 Lumens, the Aqua Lung Seaflare will have no problem picking your buddy out in a crowd
Reveal the colours of the deep with a SEAFLARE dive light. Even at shallow depths, warm colours are filtered by the water and the underwater scenery can often look just blue or green. Even, during daylight diving, you can enhance your underwater experience by enjoying marine life’s true colours; what you thought was only blue and green becomes visible in red and yellow when you shine a light on it
XXXS, XXS, XS, SM, MD, ML, LG, XL
- IPX8 water-resistant down to 150 m depth
- Anodized finishing and a hardened glass lens to protect your dive light from corrosion, abrasion and scratches
- Large ON/OFF titanium button for easy and durable operation and quick mode changing (3 levels of intensity)
- 1300 Lumen
- 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours at MEDIUM, 10 hours at LOW
- Steady light beam thanks to a power supply regulation system
- 4 interchangeable colour ID beam deflectors, accessories included with every SEAFLARE dive light (Blue, Glacier, Pink and Tropic Yellow) – show your favourite colour and use it to be recognized at night
- Reliable thick glove-friendly Comfo lanyard: no risk of losing your dive light thanks to its practical opening system & corrosion free springless cord
- Can be used both underwater and on land as a standard torchlight thanks to its electronic temperature regulation system
- Safe high-end batteries to protect you from overheating risks
- Reverse polarity protection to keep your dive light working even if the battery has accidentally been installed the wrong way
- USB charger with digital display to monitor charging progress, amp power and percentage level
- Spare O-rings included
- 2 year warranty
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs.
Click here for full terms and conditions >