1. Any on-line purchase of products from Scuba Dive Store will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms.
2. All products are offered subject to their availability.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by Scuba Dive Store.
4. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. We are happy to offer advice Any advice or recommendations concerning the suitability or otherwise of a product for the intended user but point out that such advice is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
5. You should hold a recognised diving qualification issued by a recognised training organisation before purchasing or using any diving equipment from Scuba Dive Store.
6. Please note items sold on clearance are non-returnable due to the nature of the sale
7. We may contact you if we cannot accept your order due to a pricing or product description error on the website.
1. Items may sometimes be out of stock in our own warehouse, or that of the distributor or manufacturer. If this causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we will charge for the initial shipment only.
2. You will be advised of the estimated delivery period but please leave up to 30 days for delivery. Items held in stock will usually be dispatched on the day following receipt of your order but some out-of-stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside our control.
3. Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 10 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
4. The standard delivery cost per shipment to a mainland UK address is from 6.50. If you would like your goods shipped by another method or to a different country then you will need to contact us. There are some destinations that we are not able to ship to.
5. Cylinders are delivered next day to UK mainland destinations by Parcelforce. A charge of 6.50 per cylinder will be added to your invoice. This is in addition to any other item which you may be ordering at the same time, as cylinders are transported in their own original box.
6. Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which it is delivered.
7. All orders have to be sent to the card holders address.
8. For all International orders we can only ship to the billing address. PO Box addresses will not be accepted.
1. Payment is due on order. Payment will normally be debited from your card on the day the order is dispatched.
2. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in pounds sterling. You may use MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Switch or you may mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds.
3. All prices on the Scuba Dive Store website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
5. We hold the right to ask for a bank transfer for any order placed with us.
1. Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared.
2. Scuba Dive Store asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
1. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability for the content of any websites which we may link to from this site or which may link to this site.
2. All products supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
3. All products are supplied with a full UK supplier’s guarantee, the details of which are available on request.
4. Should there be a defect in any of the product supplied then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
RETURNING UNWANTED, WRONG SIZE OR FAULTY GOODS
1. Damaged Goods: Please contact Scuba Dive Store immediately upon noticing any fault. The goods can then either be replaced F.O.C. or a full refund given. Please note that fault during use, such as flooding, may require goods to be returned to the manufacturer for warranty confirmation.
2. Unwanted goods: Please contact Scuba Dive Store before returning any items. A refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods. A restocking fee of 10% may be charged for all goods returned.
3. Exchange goods: Please contact Scuba Dive Store before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the returned item.
4. General: When returning goods please enclose receipt, contact details (including daytime phone), credit card details and a note of why the goods are being returned.
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is allowed to be shipped, and used in your country.
2. We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) to countries outside the European Union.
3. Incorrectly sized items (suits and BCDs, this excludes cylinders) despatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be exchanged but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us together with the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer.
4. Consignments despatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held by your credit card company.
5. Due to it being a circumstance beyond our control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to seven days after you have received the products. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us by completing our Returns Section Form requesting that the order be cancelled. Unless the item/s were specifically ordered in – this would then be looked at on an individual basis, and a refund or replacement would be at our discretion.
We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. The information we have about you will be stored on our computer and your details added to our mailing list.
We want you to use Scuba Dive Store again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please contact Enquiries@scubadivestore.co.uk or telephone 0113 4681100.
You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our Contact details:
Scuba Dive Store
1 Hilltop House
Phone: 0113 4681100