Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- 6mm high density neoprene, petroleum free.
- Durable thanks to the double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams.
- Ring seals on arms and legs help stop water entry and allow for easier don and doff.
Our iconic Dive collection is becoming Wave in 2022. New name and new color but same functionalities and benefits. The Wave modular wetsuit system provides versatile options that are durable and comfortable.
The modular system addresses wetsuit needs for a variety of water temperatures—from 13° to 25°C (55°F -77°F). For colder waters, there is an add-on step-in jacket and an optional hood or the 6mm jumpsuit with hood attached and front zipper. For warmer water, the reversible shorty offers the right solution. Thanks to the high-density neoprene, the size markings inside and outside (one color per size), and the white personal identification field to write the number of the suit along the zipper, the Wave collection provides the perfect solution for intensive use.
XS, SM, MD, ML, LG, XL, XXL
6mm high density neoprene (petroleum free)
• Durable thanks to the double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams
• All seam junctions are sealed by a small patch to offer superior warmth, comfort and durability
• Ring seals on arms and legs stop water entry
• Ankle zipper on the model with ergonomical hood attached and front zipper
• Supratex knee panel for more durability
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Please return the item to the following address: