Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- Exceptionally stable and comfortable yet robust and durable.
- Bag separated from the shoulder straps for greater comfort when inflated.
- Counter-shoulder strap that anchors the adjustable corrugated tube.
The Kaila SLS BCD is comfortable, convenient, innovative and incredibly robust. The Jacket is equipped with the new SLS ballast system – Slide and Lock System. The features of this system are: stable holding of ballast, increased holding surfaces, active mechanical locking system, quick release mechanism, guide tunnel for easier insertion, audible feedback of correct insertion.
The SLS system has a capacity of 4+4 kg on sizes XS to S, and 6+6 kg on sizes M, L and XL.
There is also a stretch pocket with a neoprene panel made from the same neoprene used for wetsuits: abrasion resistant and with a strong horizontal zip.
The fit is excellent and the performance is enhanced by the separation between the bag and straps. This enables a wider range of movement and greater stability of the bag itself, even when adjustments are made during the dive. The bag is connected to the shoulder strap by a buckle that can be slid over a belt, thus ensuring that there is no traction on the shoulders during inflation.
The Kaila SLS buoyancy compensator allows you to change the position of the ribbon that holds the corrugator in two different positions, to satisfy both those who want maximum ease in releasing air by raising the corrugator, and those who prefer a corrugator that is more restrained and close to the body. And it is actually the wrinkle that has been improved: the length is now reduced to 32cm (instead of 40cm) for sizes S, XS and XXS (only available for the female Kaila version).
XXS, XS, S, M, L
The main features of the Kaila SLS are:
– Exceptionally stable and comfortable yet robust and durable
– Bag separated from the shoulder straps for greater comfort when inflated
– Counter-shoulder strap that anchors the adjustable corrugated tube
– Intelligent positioning of the Trim Weight system
– SLS ballast system
– New 40 mm swing buckles
– Large pockets with elastic panels
– Adjustable belly band
– Single plate backrest suitable for single and twin cylinders
– Visual confirmation of the correct insertion of the weight pockets
– Customisation label on the weight pockets
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs.
Click here for full terms and conditions >