Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- APEKS XL4 OCEA STAGE 3.
- AQUALUNG PRO HD COMPACT BCD.
- APEKS SINGLE PRESSURE GAUGE.
The Apeks Ocea presents a new concept of regulator to the diving market. One that comes with the inherent build quality and performance shared by all Apeks regulators, but having the prime objective of being the first totally sustainably produced regulator available.
Every manufacturing detail has been considered and adjusted to ensure each material and process has been optimised in the pursuit of minimal environmental impact. Our partnership with PlasticBank, establishes the Ocea as the world’s first ocean plastic negative regulator.
OCEA Features and Benefits
• Recycled polymers made from up to 70% post consumer waste (black components)
• Bioplastic plastic parts made from non petroleum based sources.
• Trivalent chrome plating uses less harmful chemicals and is kinder to the environment.
• Eco brass is lead free, easier to recycle and has a higher tensile strength than traditional brass.
PRO HD COMPACT BCD
Tired of paying excess baggage fees? This ultra-light, weight-integrated, back-inflation BCD is everything you need without extra weight or bulk. Lift it and feel for yourself that even a ML/LG weighs less than 4.75lb/2.2kg with airway and weight pockets included! Can be packed flat or rolled. The perfect BCD for travel.
Diving can be an exciting experience for first timers, but scuba divers must take essential accessories that help give you a safe and comfortable environment so your exploration of the ocean is perfect. The Apeks New Streamline Contents Gauge offers accurate pressure and provides you with information that lets you dive only till a limit where you can get back to the yacht safely.
The Apeks Streamline Contents Gauge has a range from 0 to 360 bar (metric) and includes a dial with large black digits written on a clear luminous background. It is easy to read even as you go deep in the water. It comes with an internal bourdon pressure measuring mechanism to give to clear information on the gas content of the cylinder you are using to breathe air.
XXS/XS, SM/MD, ML/LG, XL/XXL
DIN, International A Clamp
• Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
• Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
• With 2 HP ports and 4MP ports.
• Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
• High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
• Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
• Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
• Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
• Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
• Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
• Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
• Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Please return the item to the following address:
Scuba Dive Store