Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- Polished chromed metal body.
- Natural DFC on all LP outlets.
- Watertight anti-infiltration technology (Auto Sealing Technology, AST).
The 28XR-HR underwater regulator is designed for any demanding diver looking for a top-of-the-range product. Mares has concentrated the maximum of technology in the 28XR-HR regulator, obtaining a product which is among the very best available. The revolving turret with vertical low pressure outlet and the other 4 low pressure outlets make it usable: on the twin cylinder, in stages and in sidemount configuration.
The second stage with technopolymer body, simple and ultralight, offers excellent performance. A large side knob allows you to adjust the breathing force even when wearing thick neoprene gloves.
FIRST STAGE :
• Polished chromed metal body
• Natural DFC on all LP outlets
• Balanced membrane and watertight “TBP” system (Twin Balanced Piston)
• Watertight anti-infiltration technology (Auto Sealing Technology, AST)
• 4 LP outlets on revolving turret
• 1 vertical LP outlet
• 2 symmetrical HP outlets at an angle of 10° for perfect positioning of the hose
• DIN only – 300 bar
• Weight: 790 g
SECOND STAGE :
• Suitable for stage, sidemount, rear main, reserve or “hard breathing” configuration
• Breathing effort adjustment
• Simple, ultralight and excellent performance technopolymer body
• PAD – Pneumatically Assisted Design
• Flush button oversized
• Miflex XT-Tech hose
• Can be opened and cleaned or adjusted under water
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Please return the item to the following address: