Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
- High performance second stage.
- VAD system – Stable airflow without excessive positive breathing pressure.
- Mesh Grid System – The cover design channels water flow and reduces free-flow.
The DR second stage has a full metal body. It is compact and robust in high-strength nickel-plated and chrome-plated brass.
The high-performance second stage uses the V.A.D. system, which offers constant airflow at any depth.
The special ‘Mesh Grid’ design of the cover prevents free-flow in the presence of strong currents.
The LP hose is made of rubber to ensure greater resistance to cuts, abrasions, bursting, UV rays and for less floating.
The main features of the DR second stage are:
• High performance second stage
• VAD system – Stable airflow without excessive positive breathing pressure
• Mesh Grid System – The cover design channels water flow and reduces free-flow
• All Metal technology – A compact and robust all-metal body made of high-strength nickel-plated and chrome-plated brass
• No user adjustment required
• LP rubber hose: More resistant to cuts, abrasions, bursting and UV rays – less buoyancy
MATERIAL:All Metal Technology
SECOND STAGE WEIGHT:269g / 9.5oz
HOSE TYPE:Rubber hoseHOSE LENGTH:110cm / 43in
Scuba Dive Store always offer an extended returns policy of 30 days – so you can rest assured that if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn’t suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Please return the item to the following address: